AIRTOUCH BEAUTY PRODUCTS, INC. WARRANTY POLICIES
- Delivery Guaranty:
- All delivery dates are estimated by shipping companies and might be delays due to weather conditions or any unforeseen reasons. Therefore, we do NOT guaranty for accurate delivery dates once the orders have shipped out and under the control of shipping company (UPS, FedEx, and Trucking Companies); NO refunds will be made for shipping delays.
- All receiving processes should be corresponded by receivers. An inspection is requested to examine whether the shipments come to receiver in original condition or not. Please DO look for crushed corners, holes in the box, cut straps, or anything that might indicate damage.
- It is necessary to decline the shipment ( noted that re-delivery fee may be applied) in case :
- The driver refuses to wait for inspection.
- Inspection result shows that the shipment has any of these following damages: torn, punctured, stained or discolored vinyl, cracks in the woods, large scratches, broken glasses, and so on.
- It is receiver’s responsibility to:
- Sign receiving receipt with trucking company and note down every unusual condition on the paperwork.
- Having proofs on hands ( good pictures are encouraged)
- Contact us at 1 – 714 – 468 – 7888 as soon as possible and provide the shipping documents together with the name of trucking company and the driver for further assistance.
- File claim with shipping company for all damaged delivery.
- Coincidental and Consequential Damages: We are not responsible for coincidental and consequential damages.
- Additional Charges: In case receiver need additional accessories such as lift-gate or special delivery such as small truck, residential delivery, or call-before delivery option, it is receiver’s responsibility to inform the sale reps in advance; otherwise, additional charges may apply.
- Product Warranty:
AIRTOUCH BEAUTY PRODUCTS, INC, RETURN POLICIES
- All Cre8tion products are under Money – Back Guarantee Policy for up to 6 months, which means all Cre8tion returning products will be refunded 100% within 6 months of purchased date as store credit. Click Return Policies to see eligible returning condition for all products.
- All other products carry a 60 days limited warranty that covers factory defects in material and workmanship.
- Items such as nails implements are final sales due to sterilization and hygienic purposes.
- All discount, clearance sale/promotions items and special/custom orders are considered final sales.
- If the shipment unfortunately has products that broken inside or do not match the quantities as of purchased, products will be replaced or restored to customer at original condition. In this case, it is customer’s responsibility to notify us within 7 days of receipt. Any physical damages to the products including but not limited to rust, cracks, dents, scratches, holes, and tears that are reported after the product has been in the possession of the buyer for 7 days will not be covered. A copy of the invoice and delivery receipt will be required to determine the length of time the products have been in customer’s property.
- It is customer’s responsibility to fill out Airtouch Beauty, Inc. Return Form (provided by sale reps) and put in the return shipment. NO return will be accepted without the Return Form.
- Returns are only accepted for products that are not considered final sales.
- Returns of unwanted or defected items should be made within 6 months (for all Cre8tion products) and 60 days (for all other products).
- A restocking fee up to 15% will be applied for all returns after warranty period.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges for all returns unless the shipment are misshipped by Airtouch Beauty.
- Returned shipment should be properly packed and shipped.
- All returned items must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Returned items may be exchanged for another items or saved as store credit towards future purchase. Refunds are not allowed.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- Some items are subject to Manufacturer’s Return Policy and Warranty and cannot be returned. All OPI, CND, IBD, Artistic, EZFlow, Cuccio products are not returnable.
- Cancelled Orders:
- Customers may cancel order any time before the shipping are made.
- Cancellation requests after we have shipped and before customer has received products will be charged all freight and handling costs. Customer in this case must refuse delivery of shipment; otherwise, customers must be responsible for all return procedure with original condition and a restocking fee up to 15% will also be applied.
- International Returns:
Given the high cost of ocean/air freight shipping for our oversea customers including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and all international customers, we take special care to ensure there will be no mistake in shipping incorrect items or incorrect quantity. It is required for customers to review and sign the PROFORMA invoice in all cases before we release an order. It is also customer responsibility to contact sales representative for any unusual occasion happens to the shipment.
All other returns procedure will be applied as domestic shipping policy.